Friday, October 10, 2008

Okayy.. I lazy to think of title. Can't come up with anything. Anyway, I am just gonna say my week. My week was... Interesting yet boring. I learned that having a crush can really pull u away from God. Especially if u not really clear what is goin on XD. U feel down, upset, stressed, frustrated and annoyed at nearly everything. Hm.. Well, my mind is clearer. SPM is near.. Really have to focus on God to guide me to use my time well. Lol. Erm erm.. I guess thinkin of what happened on monday to today, today would upset quite a lot.


I take my relationship with Christ quite seriously. Today sch is like half day since its frm 8am to 1pm. So.. we had PJK (sports) at the beginnning of the day. After that we rushed for our classes and didn't bother to change. During recess I was kind of lazy to change to sch uniform but at the same time i was bz coz i had to rush to find my chem teacher to discuss some test paper question (last day to key in marks). In the end found out he was relief-ing my class since EST teacher didn't come -.-" . Swt.. I noe.



Anyway, after that rush to canteen to eat coz didn't have breakfast. After sports super hungry >.< . Go canteen like nthg to eat. Drink a can of green lemon tea (something like tht lar XD) then rush back to class. I knew I should have change but.. after sch must change back to sports attire again ler. and it was like.. another 2hrs?? Ok this was wrong of me i noe. I even brought my uniform to change just in case i got in trouble XP. Okok.. so i went back to class. Everythin was fine till it was like.. HALF an hour before sch ends when discipline teacher (sort of) came in and like scolded the class and advised our teacher to make us go change 2 or 3 at a time. This is whr things got annoying.



It seems like those tht were in sports attire (excluding me) DIDN'T bring their uniforms. Not sure whether i was a bad liar or coz i was feeling bad, teacher didn't believe me when i said i didn't bring my uniform. Then this guy name Woon (aka turtle XD) had to really slice my heart by saying "Eh Rei (not my real name XD)!! Thought u said u Christian?! Thought u suppose to be vry holy wan!! Cannot lie lie rite?!!" Gosh.. I know i know!! N i was really feeling awful trust me.. Sigh.. It was like a rock/ boulder on my heart. Except when he said it.. It felt even worse (just when i thought i couldn't feel worse than..WORSE). It felt like something just pierce through my heart and really choking me. I felt like crying.. GOSH!!



Then another smart alec in my class, Chee Yong had to repeat half of what Woon said but added somehting like "Thr the thing on the cross.. Dunno what the name.." and acted as if HE was JESUS dying on the cross. ARGH!! That REALLY SETS ME OFF!!! I mean like u wan insult me fine lar. But how could u call MY God a THING!!!! I really feel like slappin him or something. Instead I shouted at him to SHUT UP!! But HE!! Just had to continue talkin as if i didnt mean a thing. Anyway, i didn't hear what he said after that but just got up told him that he can insult me but NOT my God. What do u think i did next?? Go change clothes lar XD. Tak boleh tahan liao mar. Sigh.. Half an hr oni then hav to change back.. Aihzz..



Oh well, anyway.. Chee Yong did apologize but he didn't think it through before tellin me i guess coz he said it like this "Rei. Sry bout just nw. I really didn't know the thing name.." I was still recovering tht time. AGAIN he go cal God the thing.. WAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Tak boleh tahan ler... Anyway, I just said "hnn.." coz i really nthg to say d, if not i was gonna burst. But guess what he said when i replied him like tht..He said "argh!! Nvm!!". Since when do u apologize then say nvm -.-" .. Geez.. If JUST saying sry and making an excuse as a reason to cover up is suppose to make the person forgive u, what a BETTER place our world would be!! So yea.. Thats all i guess. Nitez y'all!!

P.s
Decided to put some random pics i took here and thr since Pei Wen wants pics XD.

No comments: