Friday, October 24, 2008

Ideal Partner? Survey.. Verses!!!

Not sure what i am really doing. I guess its more of to just let my mind wander n let out everything. Many questions I thought to myself and answers that I have reflected upon.

Ideal partner (turn on/off) - something i got frm friendster:
Smokes?
~ turn off

Plays same sports (or other sports)?
~ turn on (turn on more XD)

Dance?
~ turn on

Sing?
~ Neutral

Smart?
~ Neutral

Liar?
~ Turn off

Aware of reality?
~ turn on

Mostly serious?
~ turn on

Fun?
~ Neutral

Childish?
~ turn on (being with kids)
~ turn off (tryin to act macho)

Humble?
~ Turn on (How many guys would do tht nowadays?)

Violent?
~ Turn off

Protective?
~ Turn on

Taking things for granted?
~ Turn off

Not knowing when to stop?
~ Turn off

Worried for others more than self?
~ Turn on

Respects elders (parents or ppl elder)?
~ Turn on

Respects religions?
~ Turn on

Love for Christ?
~ More turned on XD

Lazy?
~ Turn off

Gamble as hobby?
~ Turn off

Open book?
~ Turn on

Possessive of the ppl they care?
~ Turn on

Can cook?
~ Turn on XD

Loves kids?
~ Turn on

Too much ego?
~ Turn off

Secretive?
~ Turn off

Thinking sorry solves everything?
~ Turn OFF

Understanding?
~ Turn on


Ahh... I am out of ideas.. Lol!!



1. What are you thinking of?
>> Nothing but reasons how i got involve

2. Are you sad or angry?
>> Nope. Just really confuse n messed up

3. What annoys you most right now?
>> Hearing ppl sayin sry over n over again yet repeating the same mistake

4. Is something itching you to do now?
>> Maybe.. Feel like slapping someone but i noe i won't b able to do it

5. What have you always thought yourself to be?
>> Erm.. Be unique? A friend to all.. Err...

6. What is your weakest point?
>> Easy to forgive and make friends.

7. What is your strong point?
>> Always focusing on having a strong will

8. What is your greatest desire?
>> Totally focusing upon God and not let anythin pull me down or away from Him.

9. How much have you cried this year?
>> Seriously?? I think 4.. but definitely lesser than 10 XD

10. How many times have you felt like being torn apart?
>> Haha.. I think uncountable XD

11. How much have you change between these two years?
>> A lot. Personality, spiritually.. physically still same lar XD

12. Something that you truly want in your future partner.
>> Honest and cares bout me a lot XD

13. If you could change ur physical appearance, what would it be?
>> I dun wanna wear specs!! But i still wan my eye colour and shape XD

14. Whats the animal your so crazy bout now?
>> Wolves!! Wolf!!! Grey Wolf!! White Wolf!! Artic Wolf!!! WAAAAAAAH *~*!!!!! (I was so crazy bout them that i even nicked my best friend as Wolf XD)


15. Do you wanna be single or taken?
>> Singles have their benefits n being taken too has their benefits. So.. I cant really choose XD.


Thts all for surveys i guess. Now for some encouragements for ME!!! Free for all to use as well ^~^ .


" Be self-controlled and alert. For your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. (1Peter 5 : 8)"


" If your sinful nature controls your mind, there is death. But if the Holy Spirit controls your mind, there is life and peace. (Romans 8 : 6)"


" I'm afraid" I have not given you a spirit of fear (II Timothy 1 : 7)"


" I'm always worried and frustrated" Cast all your cares on Me (1Peter 5 : 7)"


" I'm too tired" I will give you rest (Matthew 11 : 28-30)"


" I feel all alone" I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13 : 5)"



Continue in next post. Wahahahahha XD!!!

No comments: