Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wishes

Oh my oh my, just checked my inbox and I have deleted 255 emails from facebook. Well, to some of you its probably little but to me.. Thats A LOT!!

Funny hw I asked God what this yr's birthday gonna be like. And asked God to have a handful of ppl outside my family to wish me. And God gave me more than a handful, actually.. Seeing the notification on fb, the last time i saw, it was "65++ ppl have written on your wall". So yea, not to mention the surprise calls and sms. I'd say it almost reach 80 or more?

Thanks so much to all my friends ^^. Really appreciate the thought. I didnt wanna post on fb coz some prob nid to study for finals and I didnt really nid ppl wishing me for the sake of wishing me. But still, if you wanna wish, I'd still appreciate ^^. Didnt expect so many to wish, and so many replies to make XD.

Haha~ After that, I oso can see actually I quite pampered XD. Lol!! K lar, actually half half. I am still quite independent.

Anyhow, my birthday was fun for me XD. Grandma bought me ice cream cake. Sisters bought a cheese cake, as much as one of them dislike cheese XD. A group of friends oso surprised me with a cake and card. Got gifts from family, relatives, vince, jason and kawsi. Hm.. What else...

Oh!! And something I DOUBT i forget. I was helping Charlotte with explaining the logic of web programming. Then it hit 12am and I was SOO frust trying to make our frequency same. Explain same thing dunno how many times, she think a n i say b. Haha!! Then tiba tiba, vince called to wish me. I was like.. Its my birthday?? Haha!! Then a min or 2 later, kawsi call oso!! Lol!! Then when I turn back to chat with charlotte, the fella say "oh it 12! happy birthday rachel". Lool... Charlotte made me forget its my bday. Then kena shock by sisters.

Then one of my sis so smart put a present under my pillow while I was aslp. Then when woke up, I ter-felt it. And thought "what my sis thinking of putting newspaper under my pillow".. Haha!! It really felt like a couple of newspaper. Then took it out, of coz wasnt newspaper lar. Just some wrapping tht FELT like newspaper. HAha!!

This bday was really a sweet one =). Thnx everyone who participated ^^. Really appreciate it. All the best in studies and exams yea XD.

Loves~

No comments: