Sunday, November 7, 2010

Something Different

Another semester about to end. A new beginning will soon open its doors to us again. However this time it seems like the ending and beginning would be different from last semester.

This semester I could say just rushed by. Many lectures were just "like-that", compared to last semester. I wonder whether it had got to do with the time, we ended at 6pm this semester while last semester ends at 4pm. Or could it be due to all the group assignments?

This semester I can say experienced quite a lot of different things. Wont go in depth bout it much. I guess there were many complications and sad things which happened to. Sometimes when these things happen, you just don't know how to think, or what to think.

But hey, its not the end. Well, currently I am really grateful to my friends + lecturers teachings and guidance that I can finish my assignments XD. Hopefully I do well in my finals too =P.

This week is ALL about presentation, so please go easy on me XD. Following week is our finals. Time ot get our nose in our laptops and books. I cant predict what the results are like, unlike last semester where you can have goals.

Also I guess I should still thank someone for showing me whats relationship all about. Its nice and warm knowing there is someone to care and love you. But unfortunately I am not ready for that kind of commitment yet. I'm sorry =).

I sorta promised myself I wont go into anymore BG relationship till i turn 21 ^^. Call me old fashion or whatever but thts a promise I wanna try to keep =). I dun wanna simply give my heart to someone whom i am not sure will be my future husband. Or when I am not ready. I wanna give my future husband the best =P.

Still, thanks for understanding, the fella is still my friend =P. There is nthg wrong with him. He is a really nice guy. But yea, I am just not ready. I dunno how to express "not ready" XD. I just know it.

So yea.. Not getting into a relationship b4 i hit 21.. Hope i can keep tht XD. As for finals, well, I can oni pray for the best. And hopefully my crazily-fun friends wont drag me away from concentration XD. Love u guys still!!! All the best for your finals too!!

Cheers out~
Loves =)

P.s
Thanks oso to my mentors (you know who you are =P), for always walking with me and watching over me XD. Few yrs older, still not too old yet =P. I know how tiresome I can be. Appreciate you guys!! ^^

No comments: