Friday, November 19, 2010

Ever Thought

Sometimes don't you wish you have this place where u can shout everything or type everything there and no one you know will ever find out about it?

But somehow its not exactly like tht is it?? There will always be someone tht finds out about it XD. Its just when...

I dunno what I feeling now lar actually. I just feel like typing something out. I also feel like I wanna strangle or punch someone. Ugh... Not sure why all these problems coming NOW. Of all timing.. it had to be now.. True, some ppl have told me not to care but seriously???? I dunno how to not care lar!!! 88 or wateva.. aiyoooh!! Someone either strangle me or let me shake their minds out~

Sry if I sound so un-feminish. But garh!! I think i going crazy jor.. To drive me more crazy, this fella just answered my worst thought. I had been thinking of going back, seriously. But you just seemed so.. So firmed tht u dun wan the mending, u don't believ in the mending, so what am i to do but try to let go??!!!! Omgoodness wei!!!

I wanna throw something now. Haha!! I dunno what I'm thinking~ Jeng jeng kor kor ar!! I think ur right, I should not be too nice to people XD. Got a feeling i gonna get some comments on this by him later but.. I think what you said could be applied now.

Andrew is like being my daddy / older brother, keep checking up on me if i ok even during his birthday >
Uwa~!!! Exam few days from now. Lord, I really dunno how it is gonna be like. What to do what to do?? Obviously study lar!! Lord Lord, give me the words to explain in simple english and not rachel english please XD

Loves~

No comments: