Monday, January 12, 2009

Stand Camp

Stand Camp

Ps Samuel Phun

Our camp captain, Keith

Sasha
(the photographer)

U.F.O.??

Trinity
(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit)

Say "STAND!!" =P

These are pictures during camp. Couldnt really take much coz it was either all caught up in the activities or plain tired out. But as much as I CANT show u here how awesome it was. But i can say this, Stand camp was truly a life changing experience. I met ppl with so different backgrounds. Going through much difficulties together and watchin each other bond closer to God. This is something I pray nvr to forget or lose coz what God has done at the camp is somethin i would cherish for eternity. The reminder of God nvr forsaking us and the comfort He will alwyz bring. Left me feeling foolish everytime I spend my time doing other things when I should spend more time with Him. I panicked and got caught up in SPM thus forgettin time and again tht it is through Him we find peace. I stop here,tomorrow hav college. These pics were taken by Sasha Kow.

No comments: