Wednesday, January 21, 2009

. . . .Loading. . . . .



Its been awhile since I decided to type some stuff here. College has been well.. interestin and boring n tiring so far.. Haha. Dunno how it can mix but yea it just did. I knew NO ONE at first frm my class.



Then i met crystal for like.. 5sec XD. Then Jia Qi. Sadly she change class d. But before she change we met rachelle (same pronunciation as rachel). Then then ivy, daniel wong, aiman (frm jakartha!!), Jenn (frm korea!!). We had to sing this funny song as intro on the first day of college.



Next i met was.. mae houng, royston(i think i spelled his name correct), bryan, jocelyn, sean, hui meng, u jin n so on. Then was some random ppl.



I met lots frm outside my class too!! Juvern(Sry if i spelt ur name wrong >.<), Gauri, Yu ling, hui meng, beatrice, wen ying, shu fang,...ah.... n so on.


Haha..I hav to do like this 2000 words essay for english n 500word essay for legal. Sob.. for legal still got partner to do with, unfortunately english dun hav.. Sob..Y like tht wan!!!



Sigh.. Maths not too bad. Its practically like add maths so enjoy lar me =P. Psychology is really complicatin yet interestin. Accounts i am gettin used to it, just not the memorizing part.. Ahh.. Mayb thts bout it.



Oh!! I saw jun jin the other day while i went for drivin lecture. Haha!! Super suprise. Think i will be seein him again lots more the next few weeks XD.



N since Darren Ho wants pics!! I hav put some 'cute' pics which r not gonna really suit this blog XD. N also since some ppl ask y this blog emo emo, i will not put some of the stuff i tot of puttin here coz IT might sound emo =P. Thts all.. Bye~!!!



OH!! I FOUND COWS!!!!! XD




No comments: