Sunday, December 28, 2008

Rush!!!!

Okayy.. I really wanted to talk bout my prom and such but gosh.. Its been quite hectic for me recently tht i dun even have time to sit down XD. But just a brief run through of what has happened frm 12 Dec - present, I had..

1. Prom
2. Stand Camp
3. Family Vacation
4. Christmas shopping with Ykin n Tiffy
5. Family Christmas
6. Christmas Service
7. Visiting friend's hse for christmas lunch and dinner
8. Outing with Mira, Stef and Kai Yen
9. Paintball with Jang and my brother n sis in Christ ^.^
10. Dinner at a friend's hse

Gosh.. I am all worked up. Non-stop going in n out of the hse or moving around. Couldnt find time either to check my mail. Sigh.. Anyway, prom was interesting. It was my first time. Lots of ppl keep askin me how was it.. STAND Camp was awesome. Eugene and Wyman really enjoyed themselves, no lying bout tht. Lol. Family vacation.. Felt more like sports recreation centre!!! Sports every single day at damai laut. The place was beautiful.. Maybe i will post some pics soon.. Christmas shopping.. Was hard.. Christmas service!!! Met back up with all the new friends i met. Went outing with mira, stef and kai yen. Kai yen went back after a movie. I learned bout how to eat jap steam boat. Err.. Learn that I may hav too much boyish looks (Stef kept tryin on bracelets after bracelets and earrings after earrings on me.. Sigh..). Stef keeps sayin how this one does not suit, tht one does not suit. Too thick, too normal.. I oso @.@ jor.. Oh!! We had yougurt ice cream!! Yummy!!! So long since i had yougurt. I think i wasnt suppose to.. But i ate finish before i realized/ remembered bout melanin. Swt.. Had paintball with Jang, For a first-timer, I didnt get much shots. Lol. In 3 games, i got shot once on the back of my wrist. tiny cuts which looks like vampire bite XD. ( No i do not like edward cullen (-.-").
Then went to henry's hse, saw frederick, makan dinner.. Me n sister entertaining ourselves... Aihzz.. Tired out d.. Nitez.. Sry guyzz, Pics will take some time!!

No comments: