Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pre-story of prom 2008

Just got back and after washing up I thought I wrote a bit. The prom was fun i guess.. It was my first time.. NO ONE and i mean NO ONE could really recognize me.. So sad.. Haha.. but it was kinda funny coz throughout the whole prom, i think i heard a lot of "omgosh rachel, ur here/ its u!!! I couldnt recognize u at all!!!" ... Not sure whether they mean it in a gud way or bad but.. I will elaborate more on how the whole day went another time. Really tired.. Oh, not sure is it part of my imagination.. Sometimes i felt someone watching me.. Not being perasan k.. Haha. Gave me a bit of a goosebump.. LOL. Okok!! I had my cup of milo and i wanna slp. So gud nitez!!!! Next post will be bout MY point of view on the whole day of before and during prom. Till then!!!! Ciao-owrr~

No comments: