Thursday, December 4, 2008

Outing!!!

Finally had an outing after sooooo long.. Went to midvalley with Lenna to have a girls outing in the morning.. Chat chat play play.. Enjoyed ourselves then a prob came.. Not tht I dun care bout the prob but sigh.. Not gonna mention bout it now.



Well, saw siew may too!! She "seemed" fine.. Really missed her.. Sigh.. Miss all the six of them.. Well, around one in the afternoon we had some guys to join us. I met lenna's friend Jason.. He was really friendly and nice. Found out he was frm MBS, same sch as SOME ppl I noe.. Lol. Then there was alex, my "kor kor" frm Sri Garden. It was really funny how we met up with him.



He told us to meet him at startbucks so we liked waited n waited then he called and ask whr were we.. It took us nearly half an hr or so to find him XD. Found out.. He got lost.. Haha!! Well, cant blame him since he rarely come to midvalley. We had to rush to the cinema as our movie started at 2pm. Twilight!!! Been wanting to watch tht movie!! But then the startin was really awkward..



The guy Edward.. Kept giving me the chills.. Gosh.. Wonder how my sis says he is gud looking.. I mean like.. He is sooo freaky!!! Bleh.. Alex asked me whether i was ok.. When i told him wat i thought, he said to imagine Edward as him.. So that we could hav peace in our minds.. Lenna was like him how perasan he is being.. Lol. And thanks to reading the book, Alex kept making me give him spoilers.. Swt swt!!! Lenna on my other side kept givin me comments.. Hard to keep up with those two @.@ .



Well, since we sat almost at the front, we had "special" sounds effects.. Especially when it came to the fightin part.. Me and lenna kept felt like we gonna get heart attack frm all the startling 'booms!!'. After the movie we went to Toys 'R' Us.. Haha!! It was really funny watching Alex. He was like unsure of goin in. He kept lookin at everythin like first time seeing things. Haha.. We played around there while i was lookin wat to get for my bro.



Then lenna said we had to leave and try to meet up with levina n kah wei.. Found out they were here too.. Grr... Tak ajak us.. But they sms us askin y we nvr ajak them.. Swt swt. In the end couldnt meet up coz had to drop by a store and they kinda had to rush for their movie. So yea.. nvm.. will try to meet them another time.



So yea.. we had mcD coz the whole day.. me and alex havent eaten. Len ate a bit.. We sat and chat bout future, careers, exams.. Gosh.. When i type it here.. Sounds so.. old.. Haha.



Okay nvm.. I guess that is that. We had to go home. Tired out d. Believe or not.. I slept at 530am the day before the outing. Couldnt slp due to the past few days been slpin so late.. Unhealthy unhealthy..



Kor say look pale not nice coz shows not healthy. Swt.. Rarely get tht frm ppl.. My family doesnt even say anythin -.-" . Oh well, i end here.



Tonite gonna spend Christmas with some kids. Couldnt take pics at outing, so sad. So cannot put up. Hope everythin goes well and hope everyone is in the happy and family-ish mood ^~^. Ciaoz~

No comments: