Monday, August 3, 2009

Todays post!!!! ROAR!!!!!!! Right now in the computer lab with Julian and CH'NG AUNTY-!! Eh!! I mean Ann Ee. Hehe!! All three of us laughin and joking like crazy. Haha!! Ann Ee!!! FASTER FINIsh UR ESSAY LAR!!!! Stop dramatizing bout ur important letter.

Julian here keeps repeating "Ch'ng Ah ma! Ch'ng Ah ma!". Lol!! Too bad no pictures T.T!! Lol!! K lar k lar!! Nid go back class d. Write this post oso can take 20min. LOL!!! MORAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

P.S
Here is a list of things I hear both of them squabbling about.

1. Mr. Thunderbottom
2. "Julian I slap ur face and it becomes like Daniel"
3. Lightning Ass
4. Kilat Buntut (I dunno why Julian thinkin Malay of all things)

U noe wat!! I am just gonna post this. La Di Da!!!!

No comments: