Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thoughts...More Thoughts...

Somehow I am really relieved that it was just admiration. I was able to not want to see or remember you throughout the hols. YES I WAS HAVING HOLS!!! TO think i wasted it. Zzz... Couldn't believe I tot it was NOT friday. Wont say which day i tot it was.

However yea.. I'm just glad I'm over tht. But somehow.. Its just so weird how I can be so active yet.. I dunno.. It feels weird. Hollow?? A shell?? Hm.. Maybe I'm imagining it. But I'm so glad I'm growing. Expand..Expand.. Learn learn learn, talk talk talk... Where am I going...

Known as ECA girl, noisy girl, pingpong girl... Seriously... If my friends from my old schools were to know this, they wouldnt believe it. Sigh.. Does my attitude change when I am in a diff surrounding?? Or is tht naturally me tht is growing?...

At first I tot.."Maybe I take initiative to be active and get others to join", somehow coz in my pov, everyone like serious jer... Ok lar.. Its gud to be serious SOMETIMES... But alwyzz...? I think I been thr and seriously.. after awhile u just wanna be alone. When one acts diff and gets weird looks, he /she will stop and blend in with others again.

Dunno wat the hell i'm blabberin about. Maybe its coz its 1.36AM!!!! Zzzz.... Maybe I should just shut up. Seriously... Dunno wat I have been talkin these few days..

No comments: