Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Taggy by Baka Neko


Directions :
Once you have been tagged,
you have to write a post with sixteen random things,
habits or goals about you.

At the end,
choose five people to be tagged,
listing their names and why you chose them.

Don't forget to leave a comment
(who u tagged tagged!?, and to read your blog, you can't tag a person who tagged you.)

Fact 1: Darren, the baka neko force me to do this
Fact 2: Lenna oso kept remindin me to do it
Fact 3: Tired from college
Fact 4: Frustrated with the elections for students council
Fact 5: Everythin is like being rushed then going into slow motion
Fact 6: I wan my driving license NOW
Fact 7: I feel annoyed out of blue
Fact 8: Wanna go out with friends..
Fact 9: Feel like wearin contacts tomorrow
Fact 10: Wanna try out working n earning money
Fact 11: Curious how this yr valentines will be like
Fact 12: I cut my hair!!!
Fact 13: Keep tellin myself i nid to go shoppin for sandals, but nvr goes
Fact 14: I feel confuse n unsure of what i want
Fact 15: Quite bored now
Fact 16: I dunno wat i wanna do but i wanna do somethin anything..

I Tag:
Tiffany - coz wat i hav she must have XD
Audrey - coz must drag her in
Pei Wen - coz she like vry free
Alvin - Coz i just realize no guys
Howard - coz i realize no animals =P

No comments: