Thursday, September 30, 2010

Admiration to Inspiration to ..?

A lil' continuation from the previous post. Like I said before, I think its really great to have someone you admire, why? Coz it starts an interest in you. When you see someone doing amazing things, you tend to be wow. Or you start saying / thinking "I wanna be like that person".

Its really easy to say that. But just doing that, your fire for it can easily die. What should be done next?? In my opinion, go and find out the person's past. What made him or her to be so great as he or she is at present. When you hear their struggles and the efforts they used just to overcome it, I can quite guarantee that it will bless the person hearing. It makes them wanna try it all the more.

From my point of view. Here is the difference. Just reading from a newspaper or seeing the person do awesome things, you will think "I wanna do that too". But the next day u don't feel like it anymore. If you had listen to the person's story, I think that the you will actually do it for a few days, weeks or months. Depending.. But not many can actually do it fully. Not many can keep that fire burning. So what next??

We question ourselves why we give up so easily. It just came to mind but in my opinion. I think Encouragement plays a big part in burning the fire. The reason we need friends and family. Its similar to discouragement. Hearing it just makes u wanna quit it. It destroys your strength and destroys your interest. Encouragement makes you try harder, makes you wanna give your best. Even when failing, if you have the slightest encouragement, you just feel like you wanna push harder. Sometimes whether onot we understand the reason our friends like that certain thing, we should support I guess. It builds character and true friends would love to see their friends happy rite?

Being happy turns any gray day colourful =). Joking with your friends, hearing them shout they've got your back. Don't you have friends like these?

As for family, the people that you've grown since you was brought into this world. The people that are close to u by blood and relationship. Its nice to see them being happy for u when u do something great isn't it? All these pushes someone to be someone greater. To challenge themselves to be better for themselves and others.

Well, I could be wrong. But guess what, its my blog and read its title. Its plainly "Thoughts of the Heart". Hope you guys are encouraged ^^.

Loves~

No comments: