Monday, November 16, 2009

Tomoro last day of SAM

Well well well.. Its the final day in SAM tomoro. Accounts paper happened to be the last paper for SAM's final exam. So long since i update this. So many things have happened but i doubt i wil have time to upload bout them.

However today I really got a surprise. My birthday was last tuesday to those who don't know =). Its ok if you didnt wish cause I didnt post it up on facebook or anywhr else =P. But really appreciate those that has wished me ^.^.

Ok so what happened today was super hard working on acc with mae houng n daniel yee. Almost time to go home, Elisha n Alex Wong pop out with tarts n a cake to celebrate my belated birthday XD. So sweet of them. Thanks guys!! I really nid rush for dinner nw so till here. Ciaoz!!

Loves!!

TOMORO SHOPPING XD!! First time =P

No comments: